OnDeck Systems is looking for a Remote & Onsite Services Technician to join our team, if this sounds like you please send us your resume.
We love to serve. We believe that I.T. should be easy for businesses, that interacting with clients should be fun, and that professional accountability must be high. OnDeck Systems is ideal for those who want to continue their career growth in an organization that values and rewards innovation, effort, and results.
Remote & Onsite Services Technicians concentrate mainly on remotely monitoring client hardware with the addition of some onsite technical support. In this role, you will be responsible for confirming the technical aspects of client contracts are upheld. This includes:
- Backup management
- Network health management
- General help desk support
- Break / fix task and general maintenance in-shop & onsite
- Client Onboarding projects
- Scheduled proactive maintenance
- Deliver / Return equipment to/from client locations
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful you will be expected to develop and display numerous skills:
- Post-Secondary Certificate, Degree, and/or Industry Certifications
- Have advanced knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, networking, virtualization, cloud technologies, mobility, security, storage technologies, and business applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot server based software issues
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of various server/workstation peripherals such as USB/NAS drives
- Maintain accurate technical notes and activity and time tracking
- Participate in making OnDeck Systems a fun place to work
- Valid Driver’s License
OnDeck Systems provides THREE weeks of annual vacation along with five flex days to new employees. Employees are encouraged to take flex time to ensure a life/work balance. The Remote & Onsite Services Technician may be required to work after hours from time to time with additional compensation.
The Remote & Onsite Services Technician is a salary based position with a competitive range depending on experience, results, and project efficiency.